Tuesday 26 June 2007

Introduction

It is a privilege to be selected to stand as your conservative candidate in the by-election for Maidstone North East. Since being selected as the local Conservative candidate, I have spoken to a number of local residents about their hopes and concerns for their local area.

As your County Councillor, I will stand up for the whole community, fighting for the issues that matter to you: saving our local NHS services from damaging Government cuts; providing better public transport; developing our town centre to ease congestion; promoting the environment and attracting new business to the County.

I am a determined, sincere and hardworking person who is always ready to listen. As a retired civil servant I will have the time to dedicate myself to representing you at Kent County Council.”

No comments: