Thursday 28 June 2007

Vote for me because

On July 12th you will have the opportunity to vote for you representative on the Kent county Council. These are some of the things that I will do:

· I will make it clear to the ruling Liberal Democrats at Maidstone Borough Council that we don’t want damaging development at Junctions 7 and 8 of the M20.

· I will support Kent County Council’s Conservative pledge to retain all our Grammar Schools which continue to produce the best academic results in the country.

· I will work with Kent Police to tackle the problem of anti-social behaviour in our area.

· I will support measures to deal with the unacceptable levels of congestion in Maidstone town centre.

· I will continue to support the Conservative campaign to save our local NHS services.

I hope that you agree with these points and that I can rely on your support.

Vanessa.

No comments: